- Sewage, service water, and industrial pressure pipes
Rehabilitation of almost all pipe materials e.g.
- Cast iron,
- Dimension: from DN 150 to DN 1200
- Operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Wall thicknesses 3 mm – 20 mm
- Classification: Class A DIN EN ISO 11295
The advantages at a glance:
- High abrasion resistance
- High pressure flushing resistance
- Resistant to chemically aggressive media
- Excellent hydraulic properties/smooth walls
- High load capacity
- Internal overpressure up to PN 16 (design for higher operating pressures on request)
- Negative pressure (vacuum) up to −0.9 bar
- Economical and fast installation
Do you have any questions or would you like further information?
We are happy to advise you!
Your contact partner:
Firmino Pires Barbosa
Product Manager RELINEAPTEC