Areas of application
- Gas pipe lines
- Rehabilitation of almost all pipe materials, e.g.
- PE pipes
- Dimension: from DN150 – DN1200
- Operating pressure: up to 2 bar
- Wall thicknesses: 3 mm – 20 mm
The advantages at a glance:
- Statically self-supporting stand-alone pipe liner (Class A) for gas networks
- Highly resistant thanks to seamless thermoplastic inner coating
- Resistant to diffusion at high temperatures
- Resistant to pressures up to 2 bar (operating pressure)
- Low space requirement, short rehabilitation preparation time, short periods of non-use or diversion on site
- Very quick execution thanks to UV light curing
- Constant quality because of ready-to-install delivery of the CIPP-liner to the construction site
National and international approvals:
- GB: WRC since June 2017.
Do you have any questions or would you like further information?
We are happy to advise you!
Your contact partner:
Head of Product Area RELINE APTEC
Mobil: +49 151 58260555