Areas of application
- Potable water pressure pipes buried or laid free
- Rehabilitation of almost all pipe materials e.g.
- Fibre cement
- Cast iron,
- Thermoplastic pipes
- Dimension: from DN 150 to DN 1200
- Operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Wall thicknesses 3 mm – 20 mm
- Classification: Class A DIN EN ISO 11295
The advantages at a glance:
- Food safe
- High abrasion resistance
- High pressure flushing resistance
- Excelent hydraulic performance/ evenness
- High load capacity
- Internal overpressure up to PN 16
- Negative pressure (vacuum) up to -0.9 bar
- Economical and fast installation
- Low carbon foodprint
Do you have any questions or would you like further information?
We are happy to advise you!
Your contact partner:
Mobil: +49 151 58260555